Sunday 10 June 2012

First visit by my good freind Roger Curry to view the Stainton gravel beds and the Cleveland dyke at Stainton

This first image shows Roger pointing at the Stainton gravel bed, not far to the right is where i found the possible human tbia.

This image shows a magnet a lot stronger than i usually use stuck tight to a rock

I was recently visited by a friend who i met on a mineral forum, i showed the lad round my local excavations here are his observations. Roger said - He believes like others who have visited this area with me that ive discovered as yet unknown magnetic phenomena and geological deposits.

                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to correct me on any part of my blog, i would also welcome any help that can be offered in correctly identifying some of my fossil finds All the best to all Heath.